Privacy and Accessibility Policies
InfoMarex respects the privacy of the translators and clients whose details are in our database. Consequently, InfoMarex
- does not share any of the data with, or reveal any data, to any other person;
- does not store a cookie from your website or computer,
- stores data in a secure computer environment, and
- uses translator data only for matching against client job specifications.
This website meets W3C Level 2 Web Accessibility guidelines (WAI AA) as far as possible.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT (i.e. alternative text) attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
All font sizes are relative, allowing users to change font size easily using their browser. Use your browsers sizing options to access this feature.
All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional ensuring that they work with a wide variety of browsers.
Each page will print out in a highly readable format on a standard A4 sized page.
If your browser or browsing device does not support cascading stylesheets (CSS), the content of each page is still readable.
Pages are fast to download, regardless of whether you are using broadband or a modem.
There are invisible 'skip links' for users with any visual impairment using screen readers.
Statistical facts of note:
- 61% of our translators have a primary university degree.
- 23% have a masters
- 6% have a doctorate.
InfoMarex Translations does NOT provide interpreters.