For years, InfoMarex Translations has acknowledged the referring
to us of jobs by other translators.
InfoMarex Translations now pays 20% of the gross profit on a
particular job referred to us by a the translator.
Simply put, if a translator cannot do or accept a particular job, and
refers the job to InfoMarex Translations:
- InfoMarex Translation accepts to do the job,
- deals directly with the client, and
- when the client pays, we pay the translator 20% of the gross profit.
The following example shows how the translator's fee is calculated and paid:
- Invoice to client €1,000 less payment of €750 to the translator who actually does the job.
- Gross profit = €250 x 20% = €50.
- This 20% is paid to the translator who has referred the translation to